Let's pretend. We can pretend. We can use our imaginations.
Or maybe it was Toodie, the blue one, who sang it. Well, it matters not. Here's the point...
Let's just pretend I've been a good little blogger lately, okay? Let's pretend that my laptop and photo downloading system didn't fail or spiral me out of the routine of sharing, and that I've kept you perfectly up to date on the little going ons of our household. Okay? And if that's true, that means I've been here all along, which means that this post doesn't have to be a grand "re-entry" post with a great story. Nope. Not that.
Just this...
Harper got a red wagon.
It was her birthday present from us. It was
Harper loves her red wagon. While Blake put it together yesterday, she kept yelling, "That's MY red wagon! That's MY red wagon!"
This morning, before we were all dressed for the day, she asked over and over, "wanna see my red wagon," "where's my red wagon," "go see it?" "go outside and ride in wagon?" The girl couldn't let it go, I'm telling you. I think we got it right this birthday.

No comments:
Post a Comment