Thursday, June 24, 2010

If I were Aladdin

Excuse me? Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here? And all of a sudden you're walking out on me? I don't think so, not right now. You're getting your wishes, so sit down!

While I'm in a sassy sort of mood this evening, if you've read this blog a time or two (and have not deserted me after the last blog) and have not either commented on a post, emailed me, or clicked the little Follow button over on the right, I wish for you to step it up and let a sista know you're there and, gosh darn it, you care. After all, what are we all blogging here for if not for meaning of blog...connecting. Besides, I'd sure hate to repeat myself by telling you a story you've already read here. It's only polite.

Thank you for choosing "Magic Carpet" for all your travel needs. Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop. Thank you. Goodbye, now. Goodbye. Goodbye, thank you. Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm...Is Aladdin Peyton's new movie of choice these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already following but I just wanted to say that I am reading!

    ReplyDelete