Friday, June 4, 2010

Freeness running amuck

I will begin this post in the words of my dear friend Kelley:..."YA'LL!!!!!!!!"

I have happened upon MORE deliciousness for free today! I am on a roll! I was driving, and I was sleepy. I was driving a long way today on a boring interstate. I was driving after lunch, too. See--now you're as bored as I was. Anyhow, I thought of getting coffee and about three minutes later a Dunkin' Donuts showed up in the middle of North Carolina. Blueberry coffee from Dunkin'  is something I appreciate very much. So I ordered mine and Blake's coffee, without sugar (obviously), and may or may not have ordered a few blueberry munchkins (obviously). Then, didst mine ears deceive me when I heard a voice reply, "wouldst thou like a free doughnut?" Well, I don't think the voice actually said "thou," but do you care? I didn't ask questions. I just said yes (OBVIOUSLY!).

Then after settling down at the Moodys in Lexington, S.C. (driving done!), I found out from Facebook (obviously) that today was National Doughnut Day and Dunkin' was giving away any free doughnut with the purchase of any beverage. Yay for buying coffee, getting a caffeine fix, and for freeness running amuck. Who doesn't love that? Also, did you know that Dunkin' gives away free coffee on Mondays? Again, just sayin'.

1 comment: