Sunday, October 3, 2010

Celebrity...oh yeah

I have no sayings for you this weekend, even though I said something about the toilet to Harper way too many times this week (don't climb on it, get your blanket off of it, don't touch it with your toothbrush, leave me alone when I'm on it, and more of that sort of thing).

But, let's talk about what's really important: Did you seeeee it? Did you see me on a phone in with the Today Show on Friday? I was there, kinda, asking a question to the self-proclaimed cheapest family in America about whether they eat salads and fruit. They claim to feed a family of seven on less than $350 a month and grocery shop once per month. So I emailed in a question about how they manage to eat healthy, fresh stuff thinking they might read my question on the show. But, one of the producers called me that night to see if I would mind asking my question live on the phone. And so I did, obviously. It was fun.

And in keeping with the celebrity theme I have going here, the girls and I were on a local children's bookstore's blog last week for being at their story/craft time. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Well that's fun! So what did the family say in response to your question?

    ReplyDelete