Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall in translation

Harper, say leaves.
yeez.
Harper, say yellow.
le-low.
Harper, say soccer.
ka-ko.
Harper, say pumpkins.
puppies.
Good girl.
gu-gul.
.......................

Here are some of my favorite photos of us enjoying the season a couple weekends ago at a "puppies" patch and farm a little ways south of Franklin.
Viewing the baby chicks.

Mom and Dad came from South Carolina to visit Eagleville, TN with us.

Getting cozy with the goats, Peyton let them eat from her hand.

We highly recommend this farm to anyone with children.

Climbing the small mountain of hay.

An expert at eating well to grow strong, Harper succeeds in lifting her pumpkin.
Found our "puppies" to take home and carve.

2 comments:

  1. precious. next fall when we live in nashvile, we will have to go with. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big the girls are! And SO cute! It seems like yesterday we were at y'all's house and Matt was "practicing" how to hold a baby with Harper. Ha. I was just thinking the other day that Sam is twice as old as Harper was last time we saw y'all. Good grief!

    Now that we're in Chattanooga, I'm hoping to come visit Nashville for a day every now and then. It'd be super fun to hang out with y'all! I'll let you know whenever that actually happens. And maybe you could come see us sometime here! There's lots to do here in C'nooga!

    Hugs to you, friend.
    DL

    ReplyDelete