Monday, June 8, 2009

Probably....

This past week, our friend Marcus stayed at our house. His family had one week left until the renovations on their newly purchased old house (two blocks away from us!) were complete. While he was here, Peyton and Marcus became each other's "buddy". He would ask her, "Who's my buddy?" and she would reply, "I am!" Peyton thought about him often, and asked many times a day, "Where Marcus go?" or "What's Marcus doing?"

They had several funny conversations, actually. Here's is one of them:

Harper was crying while I was taking her in the nursery to feed her.

Peyton said to Marcus, "Hear it? Hear baby crying? Why baby sister crying?"

"She's probably hungry," Marcus said.

To which Peyton replied, "Yeah, she's probably eating Mommy's booby."

Anyone have Bill Cosby's number? I think kids are still saying the darndest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment