Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Letter to Santa

Hey folks! I know. It's been awhile. Miss me? Thought I had abandoned you? Well, we are well. And You? Good. I have lots to update you on, and when I have a second to think (maybe tomorrow) I will do so. One thing I will tease you with is that we had four wild animals come through our back yard yesterday, and I have pictures to prove it. Also, Peyton has her school (parent's day out play school) Christmas program tomorrow. Pictures of all to come. But first I think we all need to share good gut laugh to relax us from all this silly Christmas busyness. Please, please, please enjoy yourselves with this. This is an authentic letter to Santa from a five-year-old one of Blake's co-workers knows. Commence the wonder of childlike wonder...

"Dear Santa,

How is Mrs. Clause? And I want to see your reindeers. And I love Mrs.Clause. And I want a present for Taco. And one for Squirrel too. And maybe something else. And I want a cat for Christmas on another christmas eve when we have a house where cats are allowed. And I want a dog for christmas. A poodle. And I think I just love presents. And I want a barbie. I love mama. Mommy. And I want lots of barbies and I would LOVE a doggie. Thats a white poodle. With pink toenails. And I want a kitty inmy pocket and a doggie in my pocket and a jungle in my pocket and Africa in my pocket, and an aligator in my pocket, and the ocean in my pocket, and a Summer in my pocket. Thats my favorite things.

And I would love a dog magazine and a kitty book and a kitty magazine and adog book. I would like a horse. I want to name it doughnut. And I want a horsie magazine and a horsie book. I love you Santa. Cause I like your sleigh and your reindeers. And I would like a panda in my pcoket, a lion in my pcokete, a giraffe in my pocket and a zebra in my pocket.

I want to make two lists for you.

This year I hugged mommy. And I hugged my friend named Grace. And I was friendly to mommy. And I played with Taco and Squirrel. And I shared my pancakes and desserts with Papa. I told Nana I loved her and I hugged her.

And I want a town of all the toy animals in the world. And toy cats and dogs, horses. I would like a real dog with babies and a horse with a baby for christmas. And a white kitty with white babies for christmas. I will take care of them and love them and feed them. I would love this.

And I would like a bone for Taco and a bone for squirrel and a toy for Taco and a toy for Squirrel.

I love my heart. Love. I love my mommy. And when am I going to die? And how do Giraffes look in their bones? I want a dinosaur book that shows their bones and their lives. And I would like a lot of apples to eat, REALAPPLES...not poison ones, to eat for Christmas. And I would LOVE LOVE to see the bones of an elephant and I would LOVE a lollypop. And thats all.

I love Mrs. Clause for the whole day. When do you come? 6 o'clock or 7o'clock? And why can't your reindeers come inside the house when you do?

Dahlia"

No comments:

Post a Comment