Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Belated Snow Day!

Yesterday, we had about 2 minutes of snow. As suddenly as it appeared, it disappeared. I actually kept looking for a Styrofoam peanut truck to be down the street, because it looked like somebody tossed a bucket of quarter sized snowflakes sideways into my back yard. True story. And then, snap, it was gone.

Harper is cutting her first tooth. I think I saw the first sign of enamel peeking through her gums yesterday. She's being a trooper through it all. You'd hardly know her gums were so busy.

Peyton is staying home from school today, with a mild 100 degree temperature. Guess I'll just have to put off grocery shopping, dog food getting and shoe returning for the next school day. She now says she feels good though. Oh well.

Since I started this post talking about snow, I'll use this opportunity to make a full circle and end with snow. We did have a snow play day a few weeks ago on January 8th. So here are the belated pictures of some crazy fun we had. The weather people here in Nashville were calling this a snow storm. We barely had enough snow to make a good snow ball.





Blake has cups in his hands, because he was trying to make snow cones.

Our friends and neighbors, the Myers, joined us at our house for snow day.

1 comment:

  1. Um...that picture with Blake and the cups is hilarious. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete