Hey people, guess what. Mega me has returned. This little tale started with me being not so mega, though; I was craving a milkshake. I had a spare three dollars, so after the girls got to bed I found myself in the car going to Sonic. Predictable. Anyway, I ordered my shake, and the voice in the speaker said it's buy one get one free on milkshakes (!!!!!!!), and furthermore, do I want the free shake now or a coupon for later. YES! I got the free shake so I didn't have to split mine with Blake. Ha!
BOGO Shakes 'til the end of June at Sonic. Oh yeah. Made my night, and it'll probably make a few more. I'm just sayin'.
P.S.
Doesn't Bogo Shakes sound a teensy bit like a funny Hobbit name?
BOGO shakes. It is like a hobbit. BOGO, Bilbo. Almost identical. Yum.
ReplyDeletei love you right now.
ReplyDeletewell, i love you all the time, but especially right now.