Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Sunny Life: Better Hopscotch

I'd like to introduce you to A Sunny Life, a new series where I will attempt to catch you up on our recent summer activities and then continue to bring you snapshots of the best of A Mood Life summer. So let's just get right in to it, shall we? Bear with me as I jump back in time a week and half in order to share some great photos taken by a mom [and photographer] in the making, my friend Amanda.  :)

On July 5th, I tried out a pilates class at the downtown YMCA. I loved it, and was sore for three days. But, besides my abs, who really cares? What's important to know about that afternoon is this: Peyton and Etta played water hopscotch and had a fabulous Monday afternoon. I think it's safe to say that that was no plain ol' hot Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the BFF's.. the daughers and the mamas.

    :)

    ReplyDelete