Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Math

Hi. As I've said before, I will say again: summer rules. Why: because people travel. And sometimes people I like travel to see me. This week my friend McKenzie and her two children traveled from Atlanta and are staying with us. After one night to settle in, I quickly used McKenzie as leverage (obviously) to get my other friend Amanda to come over yesterday (twice!).

I wish I got a picture of this, but around lunch time yesterday we had 3 mama friends + 7 younglings (playing in one baby's little nursery) = Happiness. Happy Math.

Then after bedtime, we had 3 mamas again + one bottle of merlot + Emmylou Harris playing on vinyl + 0 children = Bliss squared. Duh.

If only my 12th grade math teacher could see me now. I might get an actual C, instead of an okay-fine-you're-trying-to-go-to-college-next-year-mercy-C. Woops.

For extra credit, I'll try to solve the problem of getting McKenzie's clan + mine in a photo.  :)

P.S.
More math for you: Blake and I have been married 7 years as of 2 days ago. Yippie!

4 comments:

  1. happy math indeed!! So fun! :)

    love you cuties, kk

    ps. HOW has it been 7 years????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another one.

    2 friends (me and you)
    +
    8 years (almost exactly!)
    =
    Happy (and lucky) Manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. just catching up on my Rebecca Blogs and oh dear lord, we totally did NOT get a picture of all of us! How did this happen?
    Kenz

    ReplyDelete