Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Not your mama

I'm in a bragging mood. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because--for the first time all year--I finished my half cup of coffee this morning, and I've figured out that caffeine makes me happy, like it or not.

At any rate, I got something worth bragging about today. For a change of pace, I am not going to brag about my beautiful, adorable, precious and funny daughters, who are--mind you--only one step away from genius. Not them. Today, I will brag about my number one fan and most loyal reader, Mom. (I bet lots of blogga mamas can say that about their blogs.)

Anyhow, Mom paints, and sometimes she paints photos I've taken. Observe the exhibits below. Now...that there is something your mamas didn't do. In case you can't tell because of the painted perfection, the paintings are first, each followed by the photo I took. Ain't she a swell mama? The paintings will be hanging in my living room as soon as I can get them from South Carolina, unless someone wants to pay Mom like a thousand dollars for them, of which I'll only take 15%.

Bravo Mom!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks " Baby Girl" I loved that you wanted to brag on me .I Love You very much! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!

    Thank you for your sweet comment. I believe you have been drinking out of Kris' kool-aid, but I'll take the sweet encouragement when I get it!

    ReplyDelete