Hey people. So, I stopped blogging for awhile, not on purpose, as usual. Christmas came and I had so much to share with you. And then, the day after we had Christmas with my family, my dad got a bug (to put it mildly). A bad one that almost killed him, and possibly surprised a doctor or two that it didn't. I'm not ready to crack that one open just yet. I'm not guaranteed a long enough nap break for that today. In fact, I hear a whiny "mommy" coming from down the hall right now.
[Pause for angel retrieval.]
Well, it seemed appropriate that my first blog entry of the new year would be silly and easy. So here you go.
We drove [all the way] to Franklin to see the Cat in the Hat yesterday at a book store story time. Peyton, the normally cautious one, went right up and stood next to him and smiled ready for her picture to be taken. I couldn't get the camera ready fast enough to get her happy eyes, but we got this.
Harper wouldn't let me put her down and clung for dear life to my shoulders. I got another mom waiting in line to get our picture together.
And we're back, with a cat, just like that. If I let my house stay dirty another day, I'll see you here tomorrow.


YAY! You're back :)
ReplyDelete