Friday, January 28, 2011

High Five Friday

I am declaring today High Five Friday. It's about making a list of my top five things of this week, five things that make me want to high five somebody. Are you down wid it? Ok here we go now.



5) I squinted a lot yesterday and today. Isn't it the most wonderful thing--to have something to squint at? Related, we went to the playground today for the first time all winter. Yay for blue skies and sunshine.

4) I got in on the beginning of American Idol this season, for the first time in -- ever. Did you see the girl who sang "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay" or the guy who sang "The Heart Don't Break Even"?

3) Harper has been showing an independent vein. When I am getting her dressed, she takes her pants from me and says "Hopoo did it" (note the speaking in first person and past tense even though she's doing it presently).

2) Peyton said some boys have beards and some boys don't have beards. Blake asked her what happened to the boys who don't have beards. She said, "the washing machine".

And the number one thing that makes me want to hive somebody (Hey you like that--hive somebody? It was accidental, but I'm leaving it.) is...
1) I finally decided on my new year's resolution. I will tell you on Monday. :)

2 comments:

  1. your kids are funny. glad you are back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIVE. It is like I have finally found the word I have been missing all my life.

    ReplyDelete