It's Friday! Time for some high fives all around, ya'll. And guess what this girl's gonna do this Friday night. Leave town! That's right. I'm leaving for a women's retreat with
The Village Chapel in about one hour, which is also the first time I've been away without my family since before I had a family of my own. Sheesh. That's got to be worth two or three high fives right there, let's say two.
The third reason I want to high five somebody is that Peyton coined a new word this week. While playing "castle" on our back yard swing set with Harper, Peyton called her a "queen-cess." I bet no kid has ever thought of that. :)

Fourth: I am in home makeover mode these days. We are currently working on repairing and painting the front porch and giving my least favorite room in the house, the dining room, a budget makeover. Makeovers are slow around here, but I plan to post pictures when there is good enough progress. After that we have two tile projects lined up and maybe some built-ins (Blake?). It might take us all year just to finish these.
Fifth: After a three month hiatus, I'm back on the pilates train or wagon. I'm wondering how many times I can go before a beach trip in June. I'm also wondering if stick-arms can ever be "cut". Maybe not, but I'm gonna try. In the words of my brother, you might need to get your tickets early...your tickets to the gun show. Just a word of advice, that's all.
Please tell me you chose Moody Blue. I mean, I have no idea if that's the color you want, but c'mon. It's almost like IT CHOSE YOU.
ReplyDelete