Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Sayings

This inaugural and humble edition of Saturday Sayings is brought to you by little Pey Pey. For your possible amusement and occasional eye roll, I will henceforth attempt to post on Saturdays (or Sundays) sayings from our household from the previous week. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.


Saying 1:
At the zoo today while viewing the new flamingo exhibit, Peyton yelled to the flamingos that were resting their heads on their backs, "Hey you sleepy mangos, open up your heads!"
Saying 2:
While blow drying Peyton's hair tonight, Blake said to her: "You like when I dry your hair, don't you?"
She said, "Yeah, but sometimes I don't like it."
Blake said, "When do you not like it?"
P: "On Saturdays."
B: "You don't want me to dry your hair today?"
P: "I do."
B: "Well today is Saturday."
P: "I don't want you to dry my hair."
Saying 3:
Tonight over a bowl of mint cookie ice cream, Peyton said, "This ice cream smells like gum. When I was a grownup, I used to chew gum."

1 comment: