Truth be told, I actually thought I didn't have any sayings to share this week, but fear not faithful reader, a few gems have emerged. All it really took was me sitting still in the same room as the children and watching them play and listening for a short while. Who knows how much I'm missing when I'm not listening.
New Week's Resolution: Listen to more of what they say.
So here goes:
While talking to her favorite stuffed giraffe about flash cards, Peyton said, "I didn't like you breaking my book club. But it was saved."
(Thank goodness.)
As she ate her pork roast last week, Peyton said, "He likes chicken."
Blake said, "Who does?"
She said, "My belly."
Last night while talking about her animals as she put them in a castle she had just built with blocks, Peyton said, "They're in the jail; they're in the Donelson Y."
....
...
I'm not really sure what to say about that. Other than WHAT? The Donelson Y is only like the exact opposite of jail, in my opinion at least. I asked her what jail is for, and she said it's where you go when you're mean to each other. Does that clear it up for you? Me either.Either way, Date Night is a must see. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment