Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Look of Magic - Part II (revised with captions)

Here are a few more pictures of the party and decorations. I'll try to get a Snapfish album posted soon. Thanks for visiting.

Above: I decorated the doorways attached to the dining room like this, with white tulle, silk flowers and paper butterflies. The goal was to set apart the dining room as a fairy dwelling.

Above: I decorated the table with a few swirls of gold glitter glue, to which I stuck pink and white silk flowers. Then I added a sparkly green star garland and sprinkled some pixie dust and gemstones.
Above: We made Rice Krispie Treat flowers and Peyton helped her Nannie decorate them.

Above: This year, Peyton knew exactly how to blow out the candles. Her friend, Etta, helped.

Above: Here are the craft supplies waiting for little fairies to arrive and decorate their golden wands. Peyton liked playing with the bells most.

Above: After the fairies came and went. They did a great job rummaging through gemstones and sparkly pom-poms and glitter glue. A few of the finished wands are there.

Above: A gathering of sprites under the fairy bower.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO impressed Rebecca! What a lovely day you gave Peyton. Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete