Our sweetie pie, Peyton turns three on Friday. THREE, ya'll, THREE. I have a three-year-old. Not to make this about me or anything, but I surely didn't know I was old enough to have offspring this old. It sure is ironic how the birthday of a such a youngling can make you feel old. Anyway, we have a Tinker Bell party planned for Saturday. So that you can enjoy the countdown with us, I will have a special post every day this week counting down the days with special things about Peyton.
With four days left until her birthday, here are four things that I think make her pretty special...
1) She loves being a girl. Flowers, glitter, pink, dress-up, hair bows, high-heeled shoes, pretty dresses, princesses, and butterflies are just a few of her favorite things. Oh yeah...and playing "wedding" in her flower girl dress from my brother's wedding. She told me one time she is going to marry the cowboy.
2) Contrary to all that, the girl has a crush on dinosaurs and dragons. She asks me about every other day whether I like mean dragons or nice ones.
3) She'd rather be outside almost all the time. Sometimes on sunny days, she refuses to get out of the car because (I guess) she thinks it's better to be in a car that is outside, than be inside the house. Her favorite things to do outside right now are pick up sticks, hunt for Easter eggs, blow bubbles and draw with chalk. Mostly she asks me to draw cartoon characters, and then she colors on them.
4) She gives the awesome-est hugs and kisses. And sometimes, with no prompting from us, she'll say to us, "I love you all the time."
How did I get so lucky to be old enough to have one of these?
I love how you love your girls!!
ReplyDelete