I have fallen off the wagon a bit in regard to blogging. Life is happening so fast, there is not much energy left at the end of the day. Some days I even sleep in my day clothes! But let's get on with the reason I came here tonight. It's to let you know that today is a day that changed my life. It comes around this time every year, actually. This life-changing event happened a year before I was born. It's the birthday of my husband. Blake turned 32 today, and in honor of him I will give you (you betcha) 32 reasons I love him.
1. He's intelligent.
2. There's a never a dull moment when he's around.
3. You can't ignore him...he will keep on until you laugh at him.
4. He grows a very fine beard.
5. He has nice legs.
6. He helps me with anything, any time.
7. He helps me see all sides of the story and give people the benefit of the doubt.
8. He taught me grace toward others.
9. He (for some unknown reason) thinks I'm hot even when I'm totally not.
10. He's crazy in love with our daughters.
11. He prays with Peyton every night.
12. He has an insane memory.
13. He works hard.
14. We shares my interest in fixing up our old bungalow.
15. He's a creature of habit...he insists on having a Dairy Queen ice cream cake every year on his birthday.
16. He likes hearing my opinion. Who doesn't love that?
17. He gets really excited about watching our favorite TV shows with me.
18. He encourages me to do things he knows are really good for me or that I really want to do.
19. He's a patient man.
20. He fixes my technology.
21. He doesn't make me feel bad when I make mistakes, like accidentally erase all his TV shows from the DVR.
22. He kisses me first when he comes home from work.
23. His most often repeated line might be, "What can I do to help?"
24. He goes along with my crazy ideas that sometimes wear us out.
25. He's really great with Peyton when she's sick and sleepless.
26. He's okay watching chick-flicks on his birthday. We're watching The Time Traveler's Wife right now.
27. He's a family man, and really enjoys going places with the whole family.
28. He likes sports I used to know nothing about: hockey and soccer.
29. He's creative.
30. He has nice eyes.
31. He's right sometimes.
32. He loves me all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment