Well, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday like I said I would, but I'm also in the business of embracing my "imperfectionism" and just couldn't get to it.
Anyhow, I got a chance to have a special moment with Peyton today. Driving home from moms' Bible study at church this morning, Peyton asked me to hold her hand in the car just because she wanted to hold my hand. Ah....just picture a beautiful nearly-three-year-old asking to share an intimate moment with you. Does that just melt you or WHAT?
When we got to a lot of traffic on the road, I had to let go. After awhile, Peyton asked again if she could hold my hand. Um, of COURSE you can. After another while, my arm started to hurt from the awkward strain backward. But I kept on holding her hand anyway. She kept on holding mine as she watched familiar things go by her car window. This has never happened before. I just had to let you know this beautiful, special thing about her, our birthday girl, the romantic.
Countdown: Two days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment